BG5K Run/Walk for Recovery 2021
- Presented By: Harford United Charities
- Dates: October 16, 2021
- Location: Harford Community College - Susquehanna Center
- Address: 401 Thomas Run Road, Bel Air, MD 21015
- Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $25 before race day / $30 race day
Help fight addiction and homelessness in Harford County by joining County Executive Barry Glassman and Harford United Charities on Sunday, November 8 for the seventh annual BG5K Run/Walk for Recovery. The race begins at 8 a.m. at the Susquehanna Center on the beautiful campus of Harford Community College. Afterwards, enjoy a free hot breakfast as we award prizes and medals to top participants. Sponsorships are available and all proceeds will benefit homelessness and healing in our community through donations to Harford Family House, Mason-Dixon Community Services, Homecoming Project and Addiction Connections Resource. $25 before race day / $30 race day. Register today!