The Curse of Camp Mooney!
- Dates: October 27, 2023 - October 28, 2023
- Recurrence: every day until October 28, 2023
- Location: Harford Vineyard Winery & Distillery
- Address: 1311 West Jarrettsville Road, Forest Hill, MD 21050
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $75.00
Join us for an evening of food and fright, as Harford Vineyard & The Shadow Players proudly present The Curse of Camp Mooney!
Harford Vineyard & Winery team up with The Shadow Players Theatre Company for their third annual Halloween Dinner Theatre! This year we pay homage to the Horror/Slasher movies of the 1980s.
Twenty years after the closure of the summer camp upon the mutilation and murder of several camp counselors, the new owner has decided to reopen. Attend the fall planning session with the new faculty as they attempt to overcome a number of issues, not the least of which, is surviving the night and breaking “The Curse of Camp Mooney.”
October 27th & 28th
Doors open at 6:30 | 7:00 pm play starts.
Tickets $75.00 / person
Purchase a full Table of 8 and get $5.00 off per ticket if purchased by end of day Sept. 22nd | Tickets and tables will be full price after 9/22. USE CODE “ghost23” at checkout!
$75.00 Ticket includes:
- Admission / Halloween Performance
- 1 glass of wine
- Light cheese & cracker tray to start
Dinner provided by Casa Mia’s (pre portioned).
- Garden Salad
- Garlic Bread
Dessert provided by Desserts by 2 Bombin’ Babes.
- 2 oz Tiramisu – Made with our Coffee Liqueur topped with coffee bean soaked in our very own brandy.
- Mini Limoncello Donut with limoncello icing garnished with brandy soaked lemon zests – Made with our Limoncello.
- Mini Cupcake made with our Strawberry Liqueur and fresh local strawberry from Brad’s Produce.
Tables of 8 | We will do our best to accommodate group seating. full table purchases are recommended! Please add any requests to ‘order notes’ at checkout!
80’s themed outfits are encouraged!