Jericho Covered Bridge
12228 Jericho Rd, Kingsville, MD 21087
The last remaining covered bridge in Harford or Baltimore counties crosses the little Gunpowder Falls on Jericho Road about 300 yards downstream from Jerusalem Mill. Thomas F Forsyth built the 99 foot Burr truss bridge in 1865 as a cooperative effort between Baltimore and Harford Counties at a total cost of $3,125. See also Jerusalem Mill Village.