Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
When you visit our web site to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following non-identifying information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our web site. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer, and operating system, such as Windows, Mac or Linux, used to access our site.
- The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our web site by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
- The last site you visited, if that site contained a link to a VisitHarford.com web page, which indicates how you found this site.
- This information does not identify you personally. We maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
Information Collected from E-mail:
When you send us personally-identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within the VisitHarford.com staff.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Our web site contains links to other associations, agencies, commercial business's and private organizations. Once you link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site.
Questions concerning this policy may be addressed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org