Rockfield Manor was built in 1921 by the Mccomas family then later sold to the Hoza family (M. Hoza was part of the management team of Bata Shoes in Belcamp. In 1991, Harford County purchased 46 acres of the 55-acre tract of land belonging to the Hoza family. In 1993, the County deeded the land to the Town of Bel Air for use as a community park. Almost immediately, the Town developed a master plan for the property and began to develop it as a community park including gardens, trails, nature areas, a creative playground and three active recreation fields. In 1996, the Town purchased the remaining five acres of the Hoza Estate, including the house and outbuildings, and created the nine-member Rockfield Foundation to oversee the use of the House and property, now known as Rockfield Manor, a community enrichment venue. The Rockfield Foundation, Inc., is a non-profit corporation, incorporated under the laws of Maryland. It is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors to promote and operate Rockfield Manor for the benefit of the Bel Air community. The Manor House is available for weddings, meetings and social events.